Wednesday, April 4, 2007

I wish this were true

People keep trying to make me do things that I do not want to do. I hate said people. The other day I wanted to stay home by myself and read some contemporary spirituality texts but was informally forced to attend a pseudo-function in honor of somebody I try to avoid. So, rather begrudgingly, I put pants on and went. And then I took my pants off, and people asked me to leave. I win.

4 comments:

Pete said...

I personally would be sad if I took my pants off and people asked me to leave... but that's just me.

Clare said...

Obviously, you need to join a "no pants club." I think Leslie has the information you need.

Anonymous said...

No, I have information on the SWEATpants club not the NO pants club!

Clare said...

Sweatpants, having an elastic waist, are the closest thing we've got right now. It's going to have to do.