Keep on keepin' on
I can't help but respond in kind to Cara's imagery. This is my version - some have called it "an expression of existential angst." Not gonna lie, I got that quote off the web, so who knows from whence it came. I wouldn't cite it in a term paper like in some undergrad papers I've read, but it works for this purpose.
Bottom line: I hate studying for comprehensive exams. I can't wait to get my life back! Counting down to February 4th at 3pm...
On a better note, at least it was cold and rainy all Thanksgiving weekend so I didn't mind staying inside and studying for four days.
On a (non-sarcastic) better note, they had my favorite Wisconsin beer at Target - of all places - yesterday. Oh, Sunset Wheat, how I love thee and can't wait to drink thee some time in the next 4 months...

No comments:
Post a Comment