Couldn't have been more random
I just received a phone call on my home phone from "private caller." Usually I don't answer those, but for some reason today I thought, what the heck. The person was conducting a survey and promised not to try to sell me anything or follow-up on the call. What can I say, being a future researcher myself, I'm a sucker for supporting research of almost any kind. I also have to admit that the topic of the survey piqued my interest - "packaged bread, like that which you would buy at the supermarket." So I didn't protest when she started asking me questions.
Here's what I had to answer:
First, whether I was the primary grocery shopper of the household. Since my roommate and I each buy our own groceries, I didn't think I could honestly say yes OR no, so I just said, "sure," which apparently was good enough for Ms. Survey-taker.
#2. My age. This one was much easier, as it was multiple choice - under 25, 26-29, etc.
#3. How often I buy a package of bread. Again, multiple choice (phew!). I picked "once every two weeks."
#4. This one was the mind-boggler. The final question asked how much packaged bread I go through in a week. This stretched my math skills to the limit! Let's see, one package every two weeks, I think that's one over two, carry the five, divide by 12, cube it, toast it, and make it into bread crumbs... um, half a package??
I think I passed the bread test. But barely.

3 comments:
WHOA! Not just a post, but a whole new layout! Miss Maegan, you never cease to amaze!
A month and a half until 100%!
ahh yes, packaged bread...such as that which you would such as buy at the supermarket in the Iraq such as.
whoa, cindy! control all dos bad ass fruitflies!
Wanna know what you got? F+
Post a Comment