Happy Halloween!
I hate Halloween. Not because it's the "devil's birthday," as some Texans say, but because of the whole costume thing. I'm not seven anymore, so Laura Ingalls isn't gonna cut it. I'm not in college, so sleazy librarian and fallen angel are out. What's left? I could be a
witch... nope, I did that last year and I have never felt so boring in my life. I think I'm going to go as the creature in this picture (left). Know what it is?
Let's say you're facing me and we're having a lovely conversation about how delightful candy corn are, but thank goodness they're seasonal because otherwise we'd be barfing up orange-colored sugar 24/7. Then some jerk comes running at us from the side with an ax and slices my head open, right down the middle of my ears. This is what you would be looking at. Looks kinda like a ghost with wrinkles and saggy cheeks, huh?
Happy Halloween!

6 comments:
My dude, I think you need a break from school
i agree with cara...weirdo.
seriously sister, find time very soon for normaling up.
Please get drunk this weekend.
Gads! Quickly take Carolan's Xtra [Strength!]
Carolans. BLECHH! Last week I was telling Joel the story of the post it notes on the various liquor bottles in our room after that one night of experiments with shots. I fondly remember the big NO!!! on the Jim Beam. Nice.
Anyhow, I hope you decided on something less...er...graphic, and with more "slutty" possibilities. I mean, you can't go as "slutty brain scan."
haha though i wouldnt put it past her, clare...she'd find a way to make a brain scan slutty.
dance if you acknowledge maegan's lameness
Post a Comment