Thursday, February 16, 2006

A couple Texas gems


"I want to thank my friend, Senator Bill Frist, for joining us today... He married a Texas girl, I want you to know. Karyn is with us. A West Texas girl, just like me." ~Dubya

"Do you know why God created woman? Because sheep can't type." ~TX state senator Kenneth Armbrister
[It was apparently not for another, more logical and procreational reason... Betas, anyone?]

I'm so proud to be a temporary Texan!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really wish I bought the "Don't Mess with Texas" T-shirt when I was at the Houston Airport...and the shot glass and the pencil and the mug....Seriously, one of my groups on "Facebook" is "Texas is NOT better than my state." I rest my case. You can be in Texas as long as you don't start acting like you live in the only state in the nation and make stupid comments about "strategery". Love and miss you Biatch!

Dinky klinkers falsely buy nose farts.